When it comes to keeping your business’ parking lot looking immaculate, there are very few things as important as line striping and pavement marking services. Many business owners turn to paving companies for these because they help keep the parking lot looking at its best while ensuring it’s safe to use for clients and employees alike. Let’s take a closer look at some of the key benefits that come with using line striping and pavement marking services.
- Improve Visibility in No or Low Light. Reflective line striping is important even if you have a well-lit parking lot, as it helps drivers distinguish parking spaces, loading zones, one-way lanes, handicap parking spots, and speed limits when visibility is low. While line striping enhances nighttime visibility, it also works great in low-visibility weather conditions like heavy rain or fog. Plus, a well-marked and well-lit parking lot is less likely to be targeted by off-the-beat individuals looking to tag or break into your property.
- Enhanced Safety. Line striping is paramount to driver and pedestrian safety, as proper pavement markings establish specific locations that either group may need to use. For example, well-defined loading zones for specific types of vehicles like transport carriers or firetrucks should be steered clear by both general drivers and walkers. This also extends to knowing where the crosswalks are, parking spaces, no parking zones, and tow-away zones. In addition to this, one-way lanes should be clearly marked, as should the speed limit.
- Meet Accessibility Requirements by Marking Handicap Spaces. Another safety-related benefit of pavement markings is that they can help you to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). This act requires businesses to designate handicap-accessible parking spaces and to mark them accordingly. Failing to do so can result in hefty fines, so it is important to make sure that your parking lot is in compliance.
- You Reduce Your Liability As the Property Owner. Poor parking lot conditions such as faded line striping, potholes, or major cracks can cause injury to pedestrians or result in vehicular damage. By updating your line striping to a fresh coat, you reduce your liability as a property owner for any potential accidents that occur in your lot, helping you to avoid lawsuits.
- Maximize Curb Appeal & Customer Satisfaction. Investing in line striping and pavement marking services is a great way to maximize curb appeal and customer satisfaction. A well-maintained parking lot is a reflection of the care and attention that you put into your business as a whole. This can help to attract new customers and keep existing ones coming back.
- You Make the Most Out of the Available Space. Another benefit of using line striping and pavement marking services is that it can help you to make the most out of the available space. This is especially important for businesses that have a limited amount of space to work with. By clearly marking out areas, you can ensure that everyone has the space they need to park, drive, and walk through your lot.
If you’re looking for line striping and pavement marking services in the Orlando, Florida, area then give us a call at (407) 618-9646 or contact us via our website for a free consultation. We offer high-quality line striping and pavement marking services that improve the appearance, safety, and efficiency of your parking lot. We look forward to helping you take your parking lot to the next level!